Thursday, September 23, 2010

ReaLiTy

Pretending things in the past was never there is not easy because the wound and scars are there to remind us it's real. It was by God's grace I am now able to step up and walk among the living. I never understands the love that Abba has for me, even till now I still couldn't grasp how deep His love for me. But I knew one thing for sure, if it wasn't because of Him I wouldn't be here. It's easy to follow the flow of the wrong path you've chosen life and never turn back. To regain in that right path is a life long challenge for me and have to bear with the consequence of the bad choices I've made in life adding up the challenge that's already there. Future seems bleak yet to His promises I cling my whole life to. I don't know what His plans for me but I'm willing to accept it even if I don't have a clue what it is. What the world despise You lifted up. What the world consider disgrace You made it worthwhile. I cling to that promise of Yours. "Though fallen low, You raised her up. An angel."

No comments:

Post a Comment