Monday, September 20, 2010

life in aussie

When I first came to perth, i really have no clue of what to expect regardless of my 6 years of boarding school and college experience. I have no networks n no friends at all except Serena which is my long lost ex bff during my primary school year. well, God knows what i need n what i'm afraid of. so as the days passing by, i make new friends each day just by that simple smile or just by my multi nation looks. yeah. u got that rite. some thought i'm from philippines, some thought im from myanmar, some thought i'm a chinese and some thought im a malay.

my new buddies in aussie. funny thing about my migration to aussie is that most of my friends are malaysians not aussies. haha. we were having a good time during the orientation and enjoying ourselves at nite cruise.



Never thought that i look that awesome in this white dress (self proclaim). haha.


This is my very first time joining the cell group. i hate it at first bcoz i dont really know anyone plus im not that very good in approaching people. p/s being an introvert doesnt help at all when it comes to meeting people. at the end of the day, i had a blast. i dont really remember their names at first. i've notice theodore for being super loud n funny in cell. as well as lulu. im scared of sara for no reason but now she's one of those people im close to.

No comments:

Post a Comment