Monday, September 20, 2010

my first dance involvement

It all started with.., well basically dance fascinates me since primary school. Unfortunately I don't have my swagger so dance is just one of my wish list. What makes me to go for it is all bcoz of the freshies welcome in church where they perform hip hop. I was blown away by it. And at that very moment I knew that's my calling. So I've waited for the next performance to join in which was on Easter.
Was having a good time busting my fat ass out and I've really missed being on the stage. It's like my own personal getaway from the harshness of the world. It's my own sweet escape of reality. Back in high school, I've joined drama (didn't cut it through for representing the school anyway) and loved all those time spend on the stage. It pleases me when the crowds cheered not jeering at me or talked behind my back like they used to. That moment on stage always a do or die moment for me. I've wanted to prove all of them I'm not a mere average, fugly, outcast fat girl. I've wanted to prove them as lowly as I am God will raise me up to prove I am too worthy to be appreciated and loved. Life would feel so empty once all of it was over. Oh well, high school. What can I say. Immature. Anyway, me and my cell were enjoying ouselves alright.



First picture from left to right: Serene, me, Jason, Lulu, Sara and Evan. At the back, Alvin, Grace and Serena. The picture looks so cool. It's like a family potrait. In fact, they are my family here. I love each and everyone of them and I feel so blessed in knowing each and everyone of them. Haha. I feel like an idiot talking to myself. Poor me. Haha. I know You are seeing this Lord. =) I dont that alone anyway for You have promise that You will never leave and never forsaken me. Here I am Lord, typing and typing in hoping that I won't forget each person You've send to help me and to be my friends. All of this shall be a reminder on how much You love me despite of my fall, my failure and my shame. Lord, I thanked You for loving me like no other.

No comments:

Post a Comment