Monday, September 20, 2010

continuing my story. haha


Hey again. Can't study so might as well I continue with my blog. Haha. This is my first girlfriends and thanks to my orientation that I've found them. Enjoying ourselves eating fish and chips at Fremantle and wine testing at Margaret River. Since I don't drink or I think I don't, I've tried all the wine and so far it makes me hate red wine. Or at least I think i hate it. Man, I'm so confusing. Anyway, I'm having a good time alright.

So here is my cell (partially). 4 Iban girls (3 of them are half iban and I'm the only pure Iban so far) plus our Angelina Jolie aka Justin with his Angie's lips and self proclaim iban bcoz of the love of drinking culture (yup, that part he's an iban alright).





Enjoying our steamboat night at Lulu's house. It was a blast. Cracking out lame jokes and eating till our stomach can't contain it. Ever since I've join the cell, I'm always looking forward for it each Friday night and never missed it unless I'm on a fieldtrip. They are like my family here. Lulu is our grandpa, Evan as our mom, most of them are my big bro and sis, Han Jie as our youngest brother and adorable Hanne as our little cute and funny sister.

we were selling our omelet's for fund raising. waking up early in the morning just to sell eggs. haha. the weather was awesome! not that hot neither it was cold. lots of things going on, the stove doesn't work, we were running out of gas and heaps of hungry customers lining up for it. it was tiring and exciting at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. didn't know u have a blog here!!!!!! hahaha cool.
    can i add u in my links? :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. u inspire me to do it la. haha. lama oledi want to do but never do. lazy. haha

    ReplyDelete