Thursday, October 14, 2010

zOmBie

Literally I'm a zombie now. Didn't have enough sleep to sustain my body tiredness. Fatigue. The caffeine kicks in trying to rejuvenate my dead body. Haha. So much things going on so far. Last week mom and Greg had a minor accident. Thank God nothing happened to both of them. Sadly, my baby Toyota Camry was not that lucky. My sister just finish her lower secondary national exam. She's freaking out about it. Beloved, how many times do I have to tell you, regardless what you get and what happens to you I love you still and I'm always proud of you. Mom and dad can disowned you but I will always love you and do whatever I can to help you. Dear lovely brother, why have you turn bitter? Have I did wrong in helping you with the hard life we are going through? Why do you ignore me when all I want to do is to show you that there is someone cares about you? Should I die as Christ had died for me to show you how much I love you? Why my brother? Has rejection, hurt, pain and anger eats away your soul? Why live in the darkness while I offered to you my hand to walk with me in the Light? I love you unconditionally. I took care all of you since you were little baby whom I cradled in my arms. Did you not know or did you not see how much I love you? One day I hope you realise how much all of you means to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment