Wednesday, October 27, 2010

misSiNg thE joY of WritinG

Sitting on the dull grey cushion chair in front of the flat screen PC doing nothing. Nothing. Just feels like doing things absent minded at this very moment. Was about to breathe to clear my thoughts and my suffocating chest that's when he came in.

"Well, well, well. Look who do we have here? " he sneered under his foul breath of lies as he brushed my bangs aside just to have a clear view of my dead eyes. He smiled for all he can see is fear shooting through my eyes.

"Fuck off!" I muted under my breath. He grinned.

"Fascinating. Feisty. Have you forgotten Jennifer? I made you.If it wasn't because of me, you'll be an outcast! If it wasn't because of me you will be use all the time! I taught you to stand for yourself. I taught you to fight back. I taught you to hunt them down. I taught you to kill them without shedding any blood. Never forget that. I made you. Look at you! Weak! Useless! Idiot! Worthless! What dignity you have left? You sell your soul to me just to get the man you love. I own you sweety. You are mine. Who's gonna save you? Jesus? Tell me little one, where is He when you are hurt? Where is He when you need someone to help you? Do you think you are worthy to be call as His daughter? Do you think He really even have a glimps of you? He's holy. Who do you think you are? You are tainted. Disgrace. Remember that bitch. You are a wretch". He left me speechless with those michevious smile of his again.

As he wanted to stride off, he came by my side leaning to my left ear whispering.

" I own you Jennifer. You are mine". Then he just walk out. That very moment I truly wish he just walk out of my life and never come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment