Thursday, October 7, 2010

RaNDoM

So, I've done my phase diagram test yesterday. To my surprise, I felt nothing at all until the very last 10 minutes of my test when I realise that I've mix up my answer with another question. Two more question to go yet the question that I was answering was for that two last questions. I started to freak out. Begging God for mercy, speed and wit. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter at all. What matters is what God is trying to teach me. TRUST. He wants me to trust Him. The very same prayer I've always pray each day. I've always envy those who'd been appreciated by other even for the smallest things they have done. I've always envy those who always complain about their petty life yet they always do well. I envy them. When someone told me, anger is their main issue in life, for me it's envy. Through that envy I always look down upon myself not that help much if people around you already did look down upon you. But I'm forever thankful to God for His faithfulness. I fell, He pick me up and lift me up. Each day, God chipped away my pride and envy which have grown thick over the years. Whenever I feel I'm small compared to others, God reminds me that He too loves me regardless of people's view. He reminds me of His countless time saving my neck from failing. He always did. Others may boast they get 70/80/90 but I will forever boast that God always make a way for me to go through it. Heavenly Father, I thank You for the love that You have shown to me. Humble me from my pride Father and help me to see just the way You see. Grant me a teachable heart so that I may learn to trust You more and more each day. Guide me Father. Lead me and teach me. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

1 comment: