Thursday, July 28, 2011

Divine Intervention

For the past two months I was struggling and barely can make it alive. Not that I literally going to die. Being choked up with life tribulation is not a cool thing. You name it, I got it. Well, not all of life issues. I barely have money to buy food what more of going to Hillsongs. Papa a.k.a God had been gracious enough to let me go Sydney for that conference. What I have been receive for that one whole week is just too much for me to contain. Everything is just mind blowing. I was just simply like a sponge. Absorbing as much as I could and share it. My soul and my spirit was hungry and thirst for the One. Like a wanderer lost in a parched dry desert, He came to quench my thirst and my hunger. He showed me the Way, the Truth and the Life.

"I am more than enough."

"I am everything that you need."

"I am able."

"Daughter, I am able. I am able to turn things around. Trust me." 

Standing among the multitudes, He stripped away my pride, my worries, my anger, my disappointment and my condemnation. At His holy presence, I stand naked with nothing to offer except this broken soul and bleeding hands from the scars of life. As I opened my heart to let Him to re-enter my heart, my spirit groaned. Longing for His healing touch, longing for His presence, longing for His love and warm embrace. I broke down in tears and worship Him like I never before. Unaware of the people around me, I raised my voice to Heaven and lifted my hands praising Him the One I adore. Jesus culture took over the stage and sang their songs. Songs that I never heard of. My heart violently turned inside out. The lyrics are just like words from the Father Himself speaking to me. Telling me how much He loves me and how much He cared. I am not forgotten. I was never have been forsaken. 


I was ruined. Everything inside me just shattered like broken glass. From that broken pieces of my life, He built me into a new frame.A new life, a new hope. As Israel Houghton melodious voice sang out his new song, the longing in my heart intensify. My utmost desire of my soul is let the King to reign my life, my whole being and my whole world. I can feel my spirit is detached from my body seeking for the One who brings me comfort and healing. Every words that I mouthed is like a fire that burned every part of me. A lovely song that speaks the desire of every human heart. 


"From my heart to the Heavens, Jesus be the centre, It's all about you..."


Like a child throwing themselves on the floor before the feet of their parents, so do I fell on my knees in front of the throne of my Father the Almighty who rule over the whole universe and let His fire consume me. 









No comments:

Post a Comment